Sunday, December 9, 2012

superluv

Women are going to be the death of me. I'm kinda back on the last girl again. she broke up with her boyfriend and I kinda (hoped) saw this coming. I'm getting closer to her every time we hang out but I'm still uncertain if all of this is just a game or if she actually has some feelings for me. must investigate closer. but even if she doesn't, it's still just nice to have someone there. it gives me some motivation to actually get stuff done in my life because that was the one thing that was missing all of this semester and that has kinda put me in an awful pickle. I'm also not really sure how to keep moving forward with her and that's mostly the reasons why I write in this blog is to just get out my problems and hope for everything to eventually be solved and end up happy. maybe some day that will actually happen but who really knows.

No comments: