Wednesday, October 24, 2012

I'm looking through you

I'm not sure what to do. I really like this girl and I cant stop thinking of her at all. it really shouldn't have been this difficult because it seems as though she likes me but sometimes i just cant tell. I know for a fact that she used to like me and everything, but love has a nasty habit of disappearing over night. and I know that all too well. it might just be because I'm a total coward and not being able to actually talk to her. every time I even think about talking to her I start getting nervous and I get scared because I have no idea what she would say. I'm not sure what I would do no matter the situation. if I get rejected then that would be just horrible. but an even greater fear is if she doesn't, then what do i do. I just need help I guess...

No comments: